Created to help better manage multiple types of impacts, the Resistance 300 R.E.D. System liner has a series of interior gel pods, engineered through cutting-edge science.
Scientists indicate that brain injuries and concussions are mainly due to linear and rotational accelerations of the brain. No hockey helmet can prevent or eliminate the risk of head injury, including concussions.
- Cage: CCM Resistance 300 Face Cage
- Wires: Thin flat wires, straight bar design to provide maximum visibility
- Chin Cup: Multi density with antimicrobial fabric covering designed for comfort with an antimicrobial treatment
- Top Clip: Unique shock absorbing design helps absorb impacts
- J Clip: Easy to use design, no need to remove the screws to adjust the sizing, simply loosen and slide the J-Clips into place
- R.E.D. System: A series of bladders between the liner and shell developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to help manage multiple types of impacts.
- Impact Pods: Multi-density foam liner developed to help manage a variety of impacts.
- Adjustment: Single tool free adjustment is easy to adjust, located at the back of the helmet for a customized fit and high level of comfort.
- Shell: Designed to maximize protective capabilities and a pro preferred look and shape to help absorb impacts.